INTRODUCTION: Following the success of the literary website, http://www.simerg.com, and a very great interest in photo pieces by our readers word-wide, it was felt that there was a need to produce photos under an appropriate photo theme layout. www.Simergphotos.com is the outcome; it was launched in the last quarter of 2012 beginning with the republication of selected photo essays originally published at Simerg. Since then many new pieces have appeared here for the first time, with occasional simultaneous publications at Simerg. The primarily focus will be on images, photos and videos related to cultures and religious traditions from around the world, as they particularly relate to Islam. However, other original photo essays unrelated to religious themes will also be published if we feel they help serve the general interests of our world-wide readers, including travelogues. Please send your contributions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
® Simerg is a Registered Trade Mark.
All rights reserved. This website and its content is copyright. Reproduction of material posted on this website as well as its sister websites http://www.simerg.com and http://www.barakah.com without the expressed written permission of the publisher is prohibited. For permission to reproduce any piece or material in full or part, please write to Malik Merchant, Simerg@aol.com. NOTE: Articles that contain the author’s copyright may not be reproduced without the written permission of the author. You may submit your request to the author by writing to Simerg@aol.com.
1. You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
2. You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or exploit the content of this website. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
3. You are permitted to provide links to the articles on Simergphotos from your Web site.
4. Material reproduced on this Web site from other sources which is Copyright should not be published or distributed without the permission from the original copyright owner.
5. Views expressed in the articles are those of the contributors and not necessarily of Simerg.
6. Simergphotos.com, together with its two sister websites barakah.com and simerg.com, is a personal endeavour and initiative of Abdulmalik Merchant, and part of Simerg Incorporated. It is not affiliated to any other organization.