Stunning 360° Panoramas Featuring the Delegation of the Ismaili Imamat Building by Martin Bloomfield
Introduced by Malik Merchant
Publisher-Editor, Simergphotos and Simerg
Born in Woking, Surrey, United Kingdom, Martin Bloomfield, a designer photographer and an expert in 3D animation has travelled the world over, and now lives with his family in Dar-es-Salaam, Tanzania. Before leaving for Africa in 2012, Bloomfield spent some time in Ottawa where he took a series of powerful and stunning panoramic and 360° views of the Delegation of the Ismaili Imamat Building.
His set of five panoramic photos of the Delegation Building along with their incredible 360° views are featured at www.360cities.net and we are pleased to offer the links below, with permission from Steve Hercher of 360Cities.
A couple of notes: Once you are taken to 360Cities from below, you may then do the following (4 being the highlight):
(1) Click on HIDE CONTROLS to view a clear picture;
(2) Click on FULL SCREEN MODE to see your entire screen filled with the photo (ESC to get out);
(3) When all CONTROLS are displayed, use the magnifying feature (+ or -) for close-ups; and MOST IMPORTANT
(4) Use your mouse (or finger as applicable for the device) to rotate the photo in any direction by using the compass above the magnifying option. This outstanding and superb feature will provide you with an enriching experience of the building and its architecture. You may also use the magnifying option in conjunction with the 360° rotating compass ball for yet another perspective OR
(5) As an alternative to (4) you may Left click on your mouse and drag it in the direction you want to move.
The 360Cities website has stunning photographs from all around the world taken by Bloomfield and many others like him. Also during your visit to 360Cities please learn more about panoramic pictures by clicking on their informative links such as How to and so on.
A JOURNEY TO HIS HIGHNESS THE AGA KHAN’S
DELEGATION BUILDING IN OTTAWA, CANADA
(Please click on images)
The Delegation of the Ismaili Imamat – Exterior 1
The Delegation of the Ismaili Imamat – Exterior 2
The Delegation of the Ismaili Imamat – Exterior 3
The Delegation of the Ismaili Imamat – Interior 1
The Delegation of the Ismaili Imamat – Interior 2
Date posted: Tuesday, November 26, 2013
We welcome feedback/letters from our readers. Please use the LEAVE A REPLY box which appears below or send your letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your feedback may be edited for length and brevity, and is subject to moderation. We are unable to acknowledge unpublished letters